Traditional watercolor techniques with an emphasis on fun ways to depict a variety of textures, mix colors and use a variety of tools to apply paint. Bring your preferred watercolors, brushes, paper. Supply list available upon request. Don’t have materials? We will help get you started and advise you on what to buy.
- This event has passed.
May 20 2019
|Time:||6:00 pm - 8:30 pm|
An event every week that begins at 6:00pm on Monday, repeating until May 27, 2019
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
Mayville Watercolors at the Depot16 Water Street
Mayville, NY 14757 United States
|Website:||Visit Organizer Website|
Add Your Own Event
Watch this video on how to add an event to the events calendar.
Other Tips1. Disable cookies on your computer.
2. Event Title and Event Description are required. The event will not be accepted if they are incomplete.
3. A horizontal image with important elements centered is best! A generic image will be used if one is not included.
4. Use the drop down menu for Venue and Organizer fields to see if available. If it is not already there, you can add the information.
5. Be sure to check the NYSCA box if your event is funded through the NYSCA DEC program administered by CCAC.
6. Free event? Be sure to put a zero (0) in the COST BOX, not in the currency symbol box. DO NOT put a dollar sign ($) in the cost box, just the dollar amount. You do not need to change the currency symbol box.
7. Your event will NOT appear until it is approved by CCAC.
8. Questions? Call CCAC Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.