Bring 2-4 photographs that you would like to create a scrapbook page around, and see what magic will occur. These photographs will be damaged or changed in the process, so bring photos or copies of photos that you do not mind being cut or cropped. Using a wide variety of supplies, we will be creating dynamic pages to commemorate your event or vacation. This even will be held in the GALLERY
- This event has passed.
March 30 2020
|Time:||6:30 pm - 7:30 pm|
|Olean Public Library|
Add Your Own Event
Watch this video on how to add an event to the events calendar.
Other Tips1. Disable cookies on your computer.
2. Event Title and Event Description are required. The event will not be accepted if they are incomplete.
3. A horizontal image with important elements centered is best! A generic image will be used if one is not included.
4. Use the drop down menu for Venue and Organizer fields to see if available. If it is not already there, you can add the information.
5. Be sure to check the NYSCA box if your event is funded through the NYSCA DEC program administered by CCAC.
6. Free event? Be sure to put a zero (0) in the COST BOX, not in the currency symbol box. DO NOT put a dollar sign ($) in the cost box, just the dollar amount. You do not need to change the currency symbol box.
7. Your event will NOT appear until it is approved by CCAC.
8. Questions? Call CCAC Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.