Keynote Chorus will present its annual Winter Concert at Portville Central School. The concert will feature various choral selections that include unique arrangements from standard Christmas Carols,and songs from films including The Polar Express,How the Grinch Stole Christmas,Home Alone 2, and Holiday Road from National Lampoon’s Vacation. Other songs include Fanfare For Christmas,Come see The Baby,I Remember Christmas, Heard About a Newborn King, and Baby It’s Cold Outside. The finale will feature the Hallelujah Chorus. The Keynote Chorus is directed by Shelley Wright and accompanied by Laurie Sledge. Come join us for a fun and entertaining afternoon. T
- This event has passed.
December 08 2019
|Start:||December 8, 2019 @ 3:00 pm|
|End:||January 5 @ 4:30 pm|
One event on January 1, 1970 at 3:00pm
|Cost:||$3.00 – $5.00|
|NYSCA||The program is funded in part by the New York State Council on the Arts Decentralization Program with support from Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Legislature and administered by the Tri-County Arts Council.|
Portville Central School500 Elm Street
Portville , NY 14770 United States
Add Your Own Event
Watch this video on how to add an event to the events calendar.
Other Tips1. Disable cookies on your computer.
2. Event Title and Event Description are required. The event will not be accepted if they are incomplete.
3. A horizontal image with important elements centered is best! A generic image will be used if one is not included.
4. Use the drop down menu for Venue and Organizer fields to see if available. If it is not already there, you can add the information.
5. Be sure to check the NYSCA box if your event is funded through the NYSCA DEC program administered by CCAC.
6. Free event? Be sure to put a zero (0) in the COST BOX, not in the currency symbol box. DO NOT put a dollar sign ($) in the cost box, just the dollar amount. You do not need to change the currency symbol box.
7. Your event will NOT appear until it is approved by CCAC.
8. Questions? Call CCAC Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.