Local artist Anna Miretti will teach students how to do glass etching using a chemical compound. Each student can make up to 4 etched glass pieces. Choose from several personalized designs and glass products that will help beginners have the most success with glass etching. For ages 10 and up. Space in this class is limited. Contact the library to register at 585-968-1668 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This event has passed.
April 16 2020
|Time:||6:30 pm - 7:30 pm|
|Event Categories:||Classes, DEC Funded Events|
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
|NYSCA||The program is funded in part by the New York State Council on the Arts Decentralization Program with support from Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Legislature and administered by the Tri-County Arts Council.|
Cuba Circulating Library39 East Main St.
Cuba, NY 14727 United States
|Cuba Circulating Library|
|Website:||Visit Organizer Website|
Add Your Own Event
Watch this video on how to add an event to the events calendar.
Other Tips1. Disable cookies on your computer.
2. Event Title and Event Description are required. The event will not be accepted if they are incomplete.
3. A horizontal image with important elements centered is best! A generic image will be used if one is not included.
4. Use the drop down menu for Venue and Organizer fields to see if available. If it is not already there, you can add the information.
5. Be sure to check the NYSCA box if your event is funded through the NYSCA DEC program administered by CCAC.
6. Free event? Be sure to put a zero (0) in the COST BOX, not in the currency symbol box. DO NOT put a dollar sign ($) in the cost box, just the dollar amount. You do not need to change the currency symbol box.
7. Your event will NOT appear until it is approved by CCAC.
8. Questions? Call CCAC Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.