Come help the Cattaraugus County Arts Council (CCAC) celebrate their 19th anniversary and thank the volunteers! Light snacks, cake and beverages will be served at the CCAC studio, 100 West Main Street, Allegany on Monday evening, October 16 from 6-7:30 p.m. This is a free event and is open to the public. CCAC promotes the creation, presentation and appreciation of arts and culture in the region, while nurturing education and commerce in the arts. Every class we teach, every child who paints, every grant we administer, every event we promote, every artist we support, every tourist we draw, every festival we organize, is for the purpose of making this beautiful place we live an even better place, an interesting place, a stimulating place. A place where people want to live, and work, and raise families. Come be a part of our celebration of the arts!
- This event has passed.
October 16 2017
|Date:||October 16, 2017|
|Time:||6:00 pm - 7:30 pm|
|Cattaraugus County Arts Council|
|Website:||Visit Organizer Website|
Add Your Own Event
Watch this video on how to add an event to the events calendar.
Other Tips1. Disable cookies on your computer.
2. Event Title and Event Description are required. The event will not be accepted if they are incomplete.
3. A horizontal image with important elements centered is best! A generic image will be used if one is not included.
4. Use the drop down menu for Venue and Organizer fields to see if available. If it is not already there, you can add the information.
5. Be sure to check the NYSCA box if your event is funded through the NYSCA DEC program administered by CCAC.
6. Free event? Be sure to put a zero (0) in the COST BOX, not in the currency symbol box. DO NOT put a dollar sign ($) in the cost box, just the dollar amount. You do not need to change the currency symbol box.
7. Your event will NOT appear until it is approved by CCAC.
8. Questions? Call CCAC Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.