Beginners and those needing a refresher course will gain insight into the wonderful medium of watercolor. This four-session workshop includes an introduction to materials, experimentation with techniques, and color palettes. Students will become familiar with brushes, paint, and papers while exploring the freedom and options that watercolor allows. Classes will consist of color mixing and shading, basic landscapes and cloud formations, still life and flowers and a final project of their own choosing. Students are encouraged to bring in whatever reference materials they choose: sketches, reproductions, photos, etc. The class atmosphere will be relaxed and fun.
- This event has passed.
May 16 2019
|Time:||6:00 pm - 8:00 pm|
An event every week that begins at 6:00pm on Thursday, repeating until May 23, 2019
|Event Categories:||Classes, DEC Funded Events|
|Event Tags:||southern tier|
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
|NYSCA||The program is funded in part by the New York State Council on the Arts Decentralization Program with support from Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Legislature and administered by the Tri-County Arts Council.|
Angelica Free Library55 West Main St
Angelica, NY 14709 United States
|Angelica Free Library|
|Website:||Visit Organizer Website|
Add Your Own Event
Watch this video on how to add an event to the events calendar.
Other Tips1. Disable cookies on your computer.
2. Event Title and Event Description are required. The event will not be accepted if they are incomplete.
3. A horizontal image with important elements centered is best! A generic image will be used if one is not included.
4. Use the drop down menu for Venue and Organizer fields to see if available. If it is not already there, you can add the information.
5. Be sure to check the NYSCA box if your event is funded through the NYSCA DEC program administered by CCAC.
6. Free event? Be sure to put a zero (0) in the COST BOX, not in the currency symbol box. DO NOT put a dollar sign ($) in the cost box, just the dollar amount. You do not need to change the currency symbol box.
7. Your event will NOT appear until it is approved by CCAC.
8. Questions? Call CCAC Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.