Students will be guided through the process of making small scrapbooks with an introduction to techniques and materials. Classes meet once a week for 7 weeks. Each session lasts two hours. Students would need to provide their own photos for the scrapbook. All other supplies are provided.
- This event has passed.
March 20 2018
|Time:||10:30 am - 12:30 pm|
An event every week that begins at 10:30am on Tuesday, repeating until March 20, 2018
|Event Categories:||Classes, DEC Funded Events|
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
|NYSCA||The program is funded by the New York State Council on the Arts Decentralization Program with support from Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Legislature and administered by the Cattaraugus County Arts Council.|
First United Methodist Church of Fredonia25 Church Street
Fredonia, NY 14063 United States
|Website:||Visit Organizer Website|
Add Your Own Event
Watch this video on how to add an event to the events calendar.
Other Tips1. Disable cookies on your computer.
2. Event Title and Event Description are required. The event will not be accepted if they are incomplete.
3. A horizontal image with important elements centered is best! A generic image will be used if one is not included.
4. Use the drop down menu for Venue and Organizer fields to see if available. If it is not already there, you can add the information.
5. Be sure to check the NYSCA box if your event is funded through the NYSCA DEC program administered by CCAC.
6. Free event? Be sure to put a zero (0) in the COST BOX, not in the currency symbol box. DO NOT put a dollar sign ($) in the cost box, just the dollar amount. You do not need to change the currency symbol box.
7. Your event will NOT appear until it is approved by CCAC.
8. Questions? Call CCAC Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.