The Town Theatre of Short Tract is pleased to present “Annie” on July 11, 12 and 13 at Fillmore Central School. Tickets are $10 for adults and $8 for seniors and kids under 13. Tickets can be purchased at the door.
- This event has passed.
July 12 2019
|Date:||July 12, 2019|
|Time:||7:00 pm - 9:30 pm|
|Cost:||$8 – $13|
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
|NYSCA||The program is funded in part by the New York State Council on the Arts Decentralization Program with support from Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Legislature and administered by the Tri-County Arts Council.|
Fillmore Central School104 W Main St
Fillmore, NY 14735 United States
|Town Theatre of Short Tract|
|Website:||Visit Organizer Website|
Add Your Own Event
Watch this video on how to add an event to the events calendar.
Other Tips1. Disable cookies on your computer.
2. Event Title and Event Description are required. The event will not be accepted if they are incomplete.
3. A horizontal image with important elements centered is best! A generic image will be used if one is not included.
4. Use the drop down menu for Venue and Organizer fields to see if available. If it is not already there, you can add the information.
5. Be sure to check the NYSCA box if your event is funded through the NYSCA DEC program administered by CCAC.
6. Free event? Be sure to put a zero (0) in the COST BOX, not in the currency symbol box. DO NOT put a dollar sign ($) in the cost box, just the dollar amount. You do not need to change the currency symbol box.
7. Your event will NOT appear until it is approved by CCAC.
8. Questions? Call CCAC Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.