Alfred Art Walk is a collaborative monthly venture created by the galleries in the Village of Alfred and on the campuses of Alfred University and Alfred State College in an effort to foster dialogue within the local arts communities.
December 18 2020
|Date:||December 18, 2020|
An event every month that begins at 5:00pm on day Third of the month, repeating indefinitely
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
Alfred NYthroughout the village and two campuses
Alfred, NY 14802 United States
Add Your Own Event
Watch this video on how to add an event to the events calendar.
Other Tips1. Disable cookies on your computer.
2. Event Title and Event Description are required. The event will not be accepted if they are incomplete.
3. A horizontal image with important elements centered is best! A generic image will be used if one is not included.
4. Use the drop down menu for Venue and Organizer fields to see if available. If it is not already there, you can add the information.
5. Be sure to check the NYSCA box if your event is funded through the NYSCA DEC program administered by CCAC.
6. Free event? Be sure to put a zero (0) in the COST BOX, not in the currency symbol box. DO NOT put a dollar sign ($) in the cost box, just the dollar amount. You do not need to change the currency symbol box.
7. Your event will NOT appear until it is approved by CCAC.
8. Questions? Call CCAC Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.