Lear through demonstration how to paint with acrylics at the beginners level. Each student will paint on canvas and recreate a piece of art work. This class will be taught by local artist Patience Wnek, a self taught artist with informal instruction in intuitive abstract painting. This class is for adults. Please contact the library to register, as space in this class is limited.
- This event has passed.
September 25 2019
|Date:||September 25, 2019|
|Time:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Event Categories:||Classes, DEC Funded Events|
|NYSCA||The program is funded in part by the New York State Council on the Arts Decentralization Program with support from Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Legislature and administered by the Tri-County Arts Council.|
Cuba Circulating Library39 East Main St
Cuba, NY 14727 United States
|Cuba Circulating Library|
|Website:||Visit Organizer Website|
Add Your Own Event
Watch this video on how to add an event to the events calendar.
Other Tips1. Disable cookies on your computer.
2. Event Title and Event Description are required. The event will not be accepted if they are incomplete.
3. A horizontal image with important elements centered is best! A generic image will be used if one is not included.
4. Use the drop down menu for Venue and Organizer fields to see if available. If it is not already there, you can add the information.
5. Be sure to check the NYSCA box if your event is funded through the NYSCA DEC program administered by CCAC.
6. Free event? Be sure to put a zero (0) in the COST BOX, not in the currency symbol box. DO NOT put a dollar sign ($) in the cost box, just the dollar amount. You do not need to change the currency symbol box.
7. Your event will NOT appear until it is approved by CCAC.
8. Questions? Call CCAC Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.