1. Disable cookies on your computer.
2. Event Title and Event Description are required. The event will not be accepted if they are incomplete.
3. A horizontal image with important elements centered is best! A generic image will be used if one is not included.
4. Use the drop down menu for Venue and Organizer fields to see if available. If it is not already there, you can add the information.
5. Be sure to check the NYSCA box if your event is funded through the NYSCA DEC program administered by CCAC.
6. Free event? Be sure to put a zero (0) in the COST BOX, not in the currency symbol box. DO NOT put a dollar sign ($) in the cost box, just the dollar amount. You do not need to change the currency symbol box.
7. Your event will NOT appear until it is approved by CCAC.
8. Questions? Call CCAC Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Cattaraugus County Arts Council (CCAC) is transforming the quality of life in the Southern Tier of New York State through education, service and community outreach. Every class we teach, every child who paints, every grant we administer, every event we promote, every artist we support, every tourist we draw, every festival we organize, is for the purpose of making this beautiful place we live an even better place. An interesting place. A stimulating place. A place where people want to live, and work, and raise families.