Peregrine Road is composed of two seasoned and versatile musicians, Rachel Bell and Karen Axelrod, who are capable of an amazing range of styles. The duo will fill the evening with energetic Celtic reels, waltzes, French dance tunes, American folk melodies, English country dances and more on the wonderful combination of piano and accordion. Travel stories and tidbits about multicultural traditions will add an entertaining dimension to the program. Rachel Bell will also be offering a kids music workshop (ages 8 and up) at 4:00 p.m. in the Nancy Howe Auditorium. Workshop space is limited. Those interested in participating can sign up at the library youth desk. This library-sponsored concert is free and open to the general public on Thursday, January 25 at 7 p.m. at the Nancy Howe Auditorium.
January 25 2018
|Time:||7:00 pm - 8:00 pm|
|Event Categories:||Classes, Dance, DEC Funded Events, Music, Reading/Lectures, Theater|
|Event Tags:||artists, music, southern tier|
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
|NYSCA||The program is funded by the New York State Council on the Arts Decentralization Program with support from Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Legislature and administered by the Cattaraugus County Arts Council.|
Nancy Howe Auditorium, David A. Howe Public Library155 N. Main Street
Wellsville, NY 14895 United States
|David Howe Public Library|
|Website:||Visit Organizer Website|
Add Your Own Event
Watch this video on how to add an event to the events calendar.
Other Tips1. Disable cookies on your computer.
2. Event Title and Event Description are required. The event will not be accepted if they are incomplete.
3. A horizontal image with important elements centered is best! A generic image will be used if one is not included.
4. Use the drop down menu for Venue and Organizer fields to see if available. If it is not already there, you can add the information.
5. Be sure to check the NYSCA box if your event is funded through the NYSCA DEC program administered by CCAC.
6. Free event? Be sure to put a zero (0) in the COST BOX, not in the currency symbol box. DO NOT put a dollar sign ($) in the cost box, just the dollar amount. You do not need to change the currency symbol box.
7. Your event will NOT appear until it is approved by CCAC.
8. Questions? Call CCAC Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.