“Destinies of Democracy: Photographs from the Farm Security Administration (FSA) Collection, 1935-1943” Photographers hired by the FSA during 1935-1943 chronicled the conditions of poor farmers with the goal of “introducing America to Americans.” The exhibit displays images taken by some of the eleven photographers selected to work on this project.
- This event has passed.
December 29 2017
|Date:||December 29, 2017|
|Time:||10:00 am - 4:00 pm|
An event every week that begins at 10:00am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until December 29, 2017
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
Robert H. Jackson Center305 East Fourth Street
Jamestown, NY 14701 United States
|Robert H. Jackson Center|
|Website:||Visit Organizer Website|
Add Your Own Event
Watch this video on how to add an event to the events calendar.
Other Tips1. Disable cookies on your computer.
2. Event Title and Event Description are required. The event will not be accepted if they are incomplete.
3. A horizontal image with important elements centered is best! A generic image will be used if one is not included.
4. Use the drop down menu for Venue and Organizer fields to see if available. If it is not already there, you can add the information.
5. Be sure to check the NYSCA box if your event is funded through the NYSCA DEC program administered by CCAC.
6. Free event? Be sure to put a zero (0) in the COST BOX, not in the currency symbol box. DO NOT put a dollar sign ($) in the cost box, just the dollar amount. You do not need to change the currency symbol box.
7. Your event will NOT appear until it is approved by CCAC.
8. Questions? Call CCAC Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.