Enjoy a big country breakfast in the dining hall of an 1880s former boarding house as the guests of Wendy and Bill Bale. The baked French toast, local free-range eggs, sausage, fruit and more will be served on hand-made pottery. Then tour Wendy’s art studio and Bill’s woodcrafting shop and watch their demonstrations. The event benefits nearby Audubon Community Nature Center just south of Jamestown. Space is limited. To make reservations required by Monday, March 12, call (716) 569-2345 during business hours or register online through the Programs page at auduboncnc.org.
- This event has passed.
March 18 2018
|Time:||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
Sandhill DesignsNY United States
|Audubon Nature Center|
|Website:||Visit Organizer Website|
Add Your Own Event
Watch this video on how to add an event to the events calendar.
Other Tips1. Disable cookies on your computer.
2. Event Title and Event Description are required. The event will not be accepted if they are incomplete.
3. A horizontal image with important elements centered is best! A generic image will be used if one is not included.
4. Use the drop down menu for Venue and Organizer fields to see if available. If it is not already there, you can add the information.
5. Be sure to check the NYSCA box if your event is funded through the NYSCA DEC program administered by CCAC.
6. Free event? Be sure to put a zero (0) in the COST BOX, not in the currency symbol box. DO NOT put a dollar sign ($) in the cost box, just the dollar amount. You do not need to change the currency symbol box.
7. Your event will NOT appear until it is approved by CCAC.
8. Questions? Call CCAC Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.