Participants will meet in a group to work on knitting projects. Some supplies are available, especially for beginners. All levels are invited. Many participants bring their own patterns, needles and materials. Qualified instructor available to help understand patterns, offer instruction in skills and supplies and provide patterns. Good laughter and conversation are a bonus. Some individuals work on service projects independently. Knit at your own pace.
February 07 2018
|Time:||10:30 am - 12:00 pm|
An event every week that begins at 10:30am on Wednesday, repeating until March 21, 2018
|Event Categories:||Classes, DEC Funded Events|
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
|NYSCA||The program is funded by the New York State Council on the Arts Decentralization Program with support from Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Legislature and administered by the Cattaraugus County Arts Council.|
First United Methodist Church of Fredonia25 Church Street
Fredonia, NY 14063 United States
|Website:||Visit Organizer Website|
Add Your Own Event
Watch this video on how to add an event to the events calendar.
Other Tips1. Disable cookies on your computer.
2. Event Title and Event Description are required. The event will not be accepted if they are incomplete.
3. A horizontal image with important elements centered is best! A generic image will be used if one is not included.
4. Use the drop down menu for Venue and Organizer fields to see if available. If it is not already there, you can add the information.
5. Be sure to check the NYSCA box if your event is funded through the NYSCA DEC program administered by CCAC.
6. Free event? Be sure to put a zero (0) in the COST BOX, not in the currency symbol box. DO NOT put a dollar sign ($) in the cost box, just the dollar amount. You do not need to change the currency symbol box.
7. Your event will NOT appear until it is approved by CCAC.
8. Questions? Call CCAC Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.